There is no flaw to this philosophy, because hard work always pays off.
But in case you do have the will and the time to work hard but you don’t know what exercise to do, we are here to bring you the perfect glute workout.
Squat Side Step
The squat is the master of exercises when it comes to the lower body, especially the thighs and glutes. The lower you go in the squat, the higher and tighter your butt will be.
Do this side-stepping version, and you will see results in no time:
- Start in a squat position.
- Staying in this position, take a large step to the right.
- Be sure to use your abs and keep your weight in your heels.
- Rise to a standing position.
- Lower back into a squat and take a large step to the left, then move back to a standing position.
- Repeat 15 times on each side.
This move looks pretty easy, but after only a few reps you’ll start feeling the burn – that’s how you know it’s working. Leg lifts activate groups of small muscles between your glutes and your thighs, which basically lift your butt as they get stronger.
Here’s how to do a proper leg lift:
- Lie on your stomach with your legs extended straight out on the floor.
- Bend your right knee at a 90-degree angle with your ankle flexed so the sole of your foot is facing the ceiling.
- Lift your right knee as high as possible off the floor, keeping your abs and glutes engaged and hips pressed to the floor.
- Pulse your right leg up toward the ceiling for a count of five.
- Repeat 20 times, then switch to the left leg.