The One-Arm Chest Press
When it comes to upper body strength, there is no better helper than the one-arm chest press.
It has been proven over and over again that one-sided or unilateral exercises bring greater benefits for a greater number of muscles simultaneously, and this one is no exception to the rule.
Here are the steps:
- Take a dumbbell in one hand and lay on the bench while keeping your head and upper back glued to it.
- Make a slight arch in your lower back to embrace your core.
- Bend your elbow in a 90° angle so that the dumbbell is facing upwards.
- Push the dumbbell slowly until your arm is fully extended, then return to starting position.
- Do 6-10 reps in 2-4 sets, then change arms.