Feeling the burn in your pecs usually means you’re doing a good job, while also signaling that a size growth is about to happen.
There are many moves which you can use to increase your chest muscles size. From weighted to HIIT exercises, we’ve picked one move that combines the benefits of all of them, with none of the flaws.
The Band-Resisted Incline Dumbbell Press
The name might sound complicated, but the exercise itself is rather simple. However, simple and easy are two different words in this situation, as this move will demand your maximum, but will also grant the maximum results.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Draw a band under the bench and lay on it.
- Strap the band’s ends on each palm and grab a dumbbell.
- Place your feet on the ground and aim the dumbbells upwards as your elbows remain parallel to the floor.
- Squeeze your pecs and push the dumbbells up until the band’s constrictions become as tight as possible.
- Slowly return to the starting position. Do 3 sets of 5-10 reps.