Aside from your chest, your confidence will also improve, as males and females alike will admire your gargantuan pecs.
Just imagining yourself with strong chest muscles will give you a confidence boost.
Therefore, it’s our duty to provide our readers with something they can utilize not only to get stronger, but also healthier and more self-respecting.
With that in mind, here is one chest exercise even bodybuilding legends like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronnie Coleman swear by and thank for their supreme pectorals.
The Floor Dumbbell Fly
The fly is probably the move that engages your chest muscles the most. But while it’s most commonly done in standing position, many bodybuilding professionals came up with different variations to this exercise, some of which are more efficient or harder to do.
However, the floor dumbbell fly is by far the best version of the regular fly. Unlike the standing version, this exercise isolates and completely focuses on your pectoral muscles in a way that will make your chest burst with strength and size in no time.
Here are the steps:
- Lie flat on your back and hold two dumbbells in each hand above your shoulders.
- With fully extended arms, start lowering the dumbbells in an arching motion.
- Stop the movement just before your elbows touch the floor, and hold that position for 2-3 seconds.
- Bring your arms back up, but don’t let the dumbbells connect. Stay in this position for 2-3 seconds.
- Keep your chest muscles engaged, and repeat the movement for 10-15 reps.