However, it’s also a good way to lose some weight, especially if you do one of these poses!
Plank To Forward Bend
This yoga pose will work your shoulders, arms, and core, as well as stretching your hams and lower back. It particularly puts stress on your hips during the first phase of the movement, so make sure you don’t miss a step if you want to drop excess pounds.
Here’s how to do it:
- Place your feet and palms on the floor and face downwards. Extend your arms completely and straighten your back so that your hips are stretched.
- Lift your left foot off the floor and hold it in mid-air for eight breaths. Switch sides and repeat.
- Push your hips upwards and your heels towards the floor. Walk your hands back to your feet, and cross them under your head.
- Maintain the forward bend position for 10-15 breaths.
This movement is a bit more stressful and won’t be an easy task for beginners and those who lack strength. But if you can complete the crow, we can guarantee you’ll be seeing good weight loss results in a very short time.
Here are the steps:
- Kneel on the floor with your knees spread and your palms resting between them.
- Bend forward a bit and start lift your legs off the floor while supporting yourself on your solely on your arms.
- Bend your back outward and hold for 4-5 breaths.