We all tend to think only about getting stronger and packing on more muscle while we work out, but what we so often forget is taking care of our glutes, core, and lower back. Far too often these areas end up getting the short end of the stick, and it is high time you changed that.
Here we have a nice routine that will help your back immensely and will take only 5 minutes of your workout day.
Resetting Your Posture
According to folks over at bodybuilding.com, only 5 minutes a day for the next few weeks can do wonders for your posture, while also helping you activate your key spinal stabilizers.
Melting into your chair at work will be a thing of the past.
The routine is the following:
1. FOAM ROLL QUADS (60 sec. per leg)
2. DYNAMIC HIP-FLEXOR STRETCH (45 sec. oscillation, 30 sec. static stretch per leg)
3. BANDED GLUTE BRIDGE (45 sec. oscillation, 30 sec. static stretch per leg)
4. 3-WAY PLANK, 2 rounds:
- SIDE PLANK LEFT (15 sec., contracting hard, no rest)
- SIDE PLANK RIGHT (15 sec., contracting hard, no rest)
- RKC PLANK (15 sec., contracting hard, no rest)