If you succeeded in your quest to lose some weight, you now probably have some extra skin in your arms, abdomen and thigh areas.
This is exactly why we decided to give you these 3 easy exercises that can help you tighten these areas in no time.
Tightening Your Arms
When it comes to your arms, it usually the skin UNDER your arms that stays loose. But don’t fret just yet, as doing overhead stretches is a cool way to get rid of these.
How to do it:
- Sit with your back straight and hold one dumbbell in each hand, resting them down at your sides.
- Raise your arms straight out in front of you with your palms facing inward. Now lift the dumbbells straight up above your head.
- Bend your elbows so your hands are behind your ears.
- Hold for 10 seconds, then lower your arms again.
Do up to 12 reps 3 times a week.
Tightening Your Legs
Just like with your arms, saggy skin might appear on your inner thighs as well. In order to tighten your legs you need to:
- Lay on your right side with your right leg straight and your left leg bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Prop yourself up on your elbow, and keep your right leg straight.
- Slowly raise your right leg (you should feel your inner thigh tightening).
- Hold your leg high for 5 seconds and return to your starting position.
Do 10 reps, then move to your other leg.
Tightening Your Abs
When you need to get rid of loose skin and tone the muscles in your abdomen, basic crunches will do just fine:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Place your hands behind your head with your fingers interlocked.
- Slowly raise your head and your upper back off the floor (but make sure you don’t bend your neck).
- Hold your upper back up for 5 seconds, then return to your starting position.
Do up to 20 reps once a day.