We all know the upper stomach and abdominals are not that tricky, but the lower abs can be a pain in the neck in all their flabbiness.
Here we have a simple 10-minute exercise for building up your lower abdominal muscles.
It is rather intense so don’t lose hope if you can’t make it through to the end from your first try.
“10-Minute Lower Ab Circuit”
This amazing and effective lower abdominal workout should be performed 3 times a week on non-consecutive days, however, if you feel like you can do it more often, that is fine too – the more the merrier, right?
Here is the workout sheet, and don’t forget to restrict rest between each exercise as that is the main trick with this intense ab program.
Lower Abs Workout Sheet:
- Abdominal Air Bike – 50 reps (25 reps per leg)
- Bench Jack Knife – 25 reps
- Lying Bench Leg Raise – 25 reps
- Reach and Catch – 50 reps (25 reps per leg)
- Chair Leg Raise – 25 reps
- Floor Toe Reach – 25 reps
- Sit Up – 50 reps
- Cable Crunch – 50 reps